TextMate Tip of the Day
written by Steven on August 23, 2007
My friend and jQuery Core team member, Yehuda Katz, brings us a great TextMate helper today. Basically Henrik Nye made a grep in projects command for TextMate. Really awesome. Then Yehuda took that and modified it to do a grep in directory. Super awesome.
Here's how to make it work:
- Go to Yehuda's blog post and download the TextMate Bundle (the link is at the end of the post).
- Double click it from the desktop.
- Which should open TextMate's Bundle Editor.
- Feel free to reassign the keystroke (I chose ↑⌘D so I can keep the standard Find/Replace in Project).
- Open a project. # Select a directory.
- Invoke the keystroke (↑⌘F by default).
- Send Yehuda and Henrik a note of thanks.